"An unexamined life is not worth living."--Socrates, "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."--Will Rodgers



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What 'sup with you?!:

Between my last post and looking at my blog stats, I got to wondering about my readers.  According to my stats page, as of this date, I've had people read my blog who are from the U.S. (97), Iran (24), Canada (11), Germany (7), France (3), Italy (3), Ukraine (3), Finland (2), Malta (2) and China (1).  Now, I know that some, if not all, of these could be many of the same people reading my blog multiple times, but I still find it fascinating.

As I've mentioned previously, I LOVE to travel and meet new people.  If you, the readers, would be so kind, I'd be very interested in learning more about you, e.g., where specifically are you from, what do you do for a living, what are your interests, etc., etc., etc.  Please don't just read my blog posts; leave a comment! Let me know your thoughts.  Do you agree with what I have to say?  Do you disagree with what I have to say?  Has anything similar happened to you?  In general, just let me know what 'sup with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment